Re: Revan teammate survive annihilate!

by Mc_ipe

Original Post

★★★ Novice

This is really big issue.This happens almost every day to me and sometime need to refresh arena fights because of it. 

Message 21 of 30 (991 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This response is ridiculous. Don't use the one mechanic that can actually win you the fight, thisis something that should have been tested repeatedly. How Revanue and Angelina got released into the wild in such a broken state is beyond me.

Message 22 of 30 (986 Views)

★★ Apprentice

2 weeks and nothing???

Message 23 of 30 (900 Views)

This forum is for bugs and potential bugs to be identified and flagged for review. These situations are then forwarded to the game developers for fix.

We usually do not get transparency on the timeframe for correcting the bugs. We will just wait and see when the fix shows up in the patch notes. Maybe the most recent patches fixed it, but just didn't mention it in the notes?

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for your unofficial response. Some kind of official "this is WAI" or not would be better than absolutely nothing. They have stealth nerfed Nest and broken Trayas debuff clearance, yet annihilate not working properly is being ignored... 

Message 25 of 30 (865 Views)

★ Novice

So this just happened to me as well, as if Sion’s bug wasn’t bad enough now DN doesn’t annihilate. I guess I just drop in Arena standings until you fix this game? With this latest update your just pushing long time players from the game. Get it straight or I’m done soon.

Message 26 of 30 (856 Views)

@hummer81 wrote:

Thank you for your unofficial response. Some kind of official "this is WAI" or not would be better than absolutely nothing. They have stealth nerfed Nest and broken Trayas debuff clearance, yet annihilate not working properly is being ignored... 

MindTricks said that they have flagged this behavior for review.  

Also, given that SBCrumb made an official forum post about the changes to bonus protection, and how it impacted Nest, I would say that wasn't very "stealthy." Standard smile

★★ Novice
Hi,
It happened to me today during grand arena, fighting for the first place, my opponent owns it and me no. Fighting this team is very hard and challenging in 3vs3 and as JKRAY622 described it, I annihilated GMY who finish with full health and TM and my match was over.
Ally code: 544-745-563

Very frustrating moment, first 3vs3 Grand Arena place, I even could discover the last territory of my opponent... Grrr
Message 28 of 30 (796 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think i must something to do with revive.  To me it usually happens after Jolee's revive .  Next anhilate get bugged

Message 29 of 30 (727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well if anihilate should kill enemy w/o triggering savior then change the wording on both JKR that should be physical or special damage which reduces the health to 1% , and the anihilate to can't be prevented. And then fix ti remain it that way.

Because with the current wording of both skills the logic is that anihilate triggers savior because it reduces the health to 0 w/o damage but savior doesn't allow it so it triggers.  

Either way the bug is still there it's just unclear which way is wrong.

Message 30 of 30 (566 Views)