Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Revan teammate survive annihilate!

by thedyermaker

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

This is really big issue.This happens almost every day to me and sometime need to refresh arena fights because of it. 

Message 21 of 27 (183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This response is ridiculous. Don't use the one mechanic that can actually win you the fight, thisis something that should have been tested repeatedly. How Revanue and Angelina got released into the wild in such a broken state is beyond me.

Message 22 of 27 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2 weeks and nothing???

Message 23 of 27 (92 Views)

Hero
This forum is for bugs and potential bugs to be identified and flagged for review. These situations are then forwarded to the game developers for fix.

We usually do not get transparency on the timeframe for correcting the bugs. We will just wait and see when the fix shows up in the patch notes. Maybe the most recent patches fixed it, but just didn't mention it in the notes?

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your unofficial response. Some kind of official "this is WAI" or not would be better than absolutely nothing. They have stealth nerfed Nest and broken Trayas debuff clearance, yet annihilate not working properly is being ignored... 

Message 25 of 27 (57 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

So this just happened to me as well, as if Sion’s bug wasn’t bad enough now DN doesn’t annihilate. I guess I just drop in Arena standings until you fix this game? With this latest update your just pushing long time players from the game. Get it straight or I’m done soon.

Message 26 of 27 (48 Views)

Hero

@hummer81 wrote:

Thank you for your unofficial response. Some kind of official "this is WAI" or not would be better than absolutely nothing. They have stealth nerfed Nest and broken Trayas debuff clearance, yet annihilate not working properly is being ignored... 

MindTricks said that they have flagged this behavior for review.  

Also, given that SBCrumb made an official forum post about the changes to bonus protection, and how it impacted Nest, I would say that wasn't very "stealthy." Standard smile

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help