Re: Revan teammate survive annihilate!

by Wallenstein2

Original Post

Agreed, it SHOULDN'T. There is apparently a condition in which it can. Now we need someone to figure out which sequence of events allows it to happen. It should definitely be flagged as a bug.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had a similar sequence of events, where I fought a Revan led team, killed revan under isolate (my traya in this case had not died up until this point), jolee immediately revived revan, and then my DN tried to annihilate GMY and failed.

For reference, my ally code is 878-326-369 and the fight occurred at around 2:10 Eastern Daylight Time

Message 12 of 30 (1,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

That is how you help prove there is a bug @cwanjak!!! Videos always show what might be going on.

@CG_MindTricks Savior definitely triggered in this instance. As you can see below GK gains protection back and Crit immunity and loses the debuffs.

I think the bug is related to Revan being revived by jolee just prior and the interaction with Savior after the revive.

What it looks like to me is at battle start it is looking for damage to cause a drop to the health limit however after revan is revived it simply looks for health limit to be reached in any way.

DN annhilate 1

DN

dn

Here is gif of the bug happening:

dn

Message 13 of 30 (1,630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened to me too. I've emailed the bug report, here is my link

https://youtu.be/nehm3ZblER8

Message 14 of 30 (1,602 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi all, just a quick update that we flagged this for further investigation and review.
Message 15 of 30 (3,749 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is almost exactly the same as happened to me. Revanue was isolated by Traya. Went down. Angelina revived Revanue when DN had annihilate ready to go. I had another isolate ready for Traya so went to annihilate Angelina to take his OP taint out the game and bam straight up to full health. Wasted annihilate, lost the battle because of this bug. Had to refresh to do the final battle for first.

Revanue is OP as it is without the incredibly easy to test bugs kicking us in the teeth.

Denial seems to be all it takes to disprove this from EA but it is for sure a very big issue. If this was in TW is could lose a side the whole war.

Message 16 of 30 (1,530 Views)

★ Guide

@hummer81 wrote:

This is almost exactly the same as happened to me. Revanue was isolated by Traya. Went down. Angelina revived Revanue when DN had annihilate ready to go. I had another isolate ready for Traya so went to annihilate Angelina to take his OP taint out the game and bam straight up to full health. Wasted annihilate, lost the battle because of this bug. Had to refresh to do the final battle for first.

Revanue is OP as it is without the incredibly easy to test bugs kicking us in the teeth.

Denial seems to be all it takes to disprove this from EA but it is for sure a very big issue. If this was in TW is could lose a side the whole war.

I have no problems calling ea/CG out on bugs, that saif sometimes there are weird circumstances that are causing them. in this case it is annhilate happening after revan is revived.

This is why video or detailed information is so helpful not just "savior is trigger with annihilate". when I read the report initially I was scratching my head because I had seen plenty of video of annhilate working correctly vs revan. I could easily see how this was missed. 

of course now the problem is, and where I have my biggest issue with CG is how long before they fix the issue. 

Message 17 of 30 (1,491 Views)

★★ Novice

Happens to me about once a day in arena https://youtu.be/DVCI4Av-58o

Message 18 of 30 (1,472 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 19 of 30 (1,464 Views)

Until the bug gets fixed, I recommend avoiding this scenario. You're aware it happens - so if Jolee revives Revan, don't use Annihilate until after Savior triggers.