Re: Revan's Strategic Advantage buff seems to not be stopping counters.

by Ichiraikou

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Revan's Strategic Advantage buff seems to not be stopping counters.

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? galaxy s9
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 138-129-844
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Revan's strategic advantage buff not stopping counters.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Revan lead team attack some that has a high chance of countering (count dooku, phoenix squad) while having the strategic advantage buff.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country usa

As you can see in the pic revan clearly has strategic advantage buff and dooku immediately counters him.

Leader: GENERAL OF THE OLD REPUBLIC
Final Text: (ZETA) At the start of battle, Jedi and Old Republic allies gain +5 Speed, +5% Crit Chance and +5% Offense for each Jedi and each Old Republic ally. Jedi allies begin the battle with Tenacity Up for 1 turn. While Revan is in the leader slot and not the ally slot, units are immune to bonus Turn Meter effects from leader abilities until the start of the first turn of battle.
Whenever a Jedi ally attacks out of turn, they recover 20% of their Max Protection and deal 35% more damage. When a Jedi ally uses a Basic ability on an enemy with Bonus Protection, reduce the target enemy's Max Health by 10% (stacking, doesn't work against Raid Bosses). At the start of each Jedi ally's turn, they gain Strategic Advantage if no ally has Strategic Advantage. A Jedi ally with Strategic Advantage can't be countered.

Strategic Advantage: (cooldown 1) Dispel all debuffs on target other Jedi ally. They gain Strategic Advantage and assist, using their Basic ability. This character uses their Basic ability and loses Strategic Advantage.

So unless I am miss interpreting something Dooku shouldn't counter me or any one that can counter.

Any feedback from anybody will be great as this has been bugging me for awhile and I haven't found any mention of this at all anywhere.

Screenshot_20181207-002000_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20181207-002015_Video Player.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (713 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @supercraz2k6 and thank you for reporting this.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (593 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I've had this as well. Thou in my case it happened in phase 2 of the Heroic Sith raid. My Jedi got Countered by Sion despite having Strategic Advantage.

Message 2 of 6 (614 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @supercraz2k6 and thank you for reporting this.

We have flagged this as a bug now.

Message 3 of 6 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand I play on iOS and I’m having this same issue. Thanks
Message 4 of 6 (420 Views)

★★ Novice

Been awhile since i posted this bug. 

I believe for strategic advantage to work properly jkr leadership needs to be zeta. Once i zeta his leadership i didnt have no more problems with the buff. If u do have his leadership zeta then i dont know.

Message 5 of 6 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply.. guess I’ll have to wait till I zeta 

Message 6 of 6 (384 Views)