Revan ally cannot be annihilated (Jolee in my case)

by NattyBumppo81

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Revan ally cannot be annihilated (Jolee in my case)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 478-475-664
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I attempt to annihilate one of Revan's allies (Jolee) and he bounces back with full health and protection. This has now happened to me at least 7 times, and twice in a row this morning against opponent Tanahi in my squad arena. I noticed a pattern today although I'm not sure if this always holds true--both.times I had already killed Revan while Revan was isolated, then *after" Revan is revived by Jolee I attempt to annihilate Jolee only for my attempt to fail. (And then Nihilus's annihilate is back to a long cooldown and I have effectively lost the battle). Please please please address this bug. I have also seen others mention it on Reddit. My only hope to beat these teams is for annihilate to work consistently on Revan's allies.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My team is Maul lead, Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Nest. His team this morning was Revan lead, Jolee, Bastila (Light Side), Grand Master Yoda, Ezra. But I have also witnessed this bug against teams with General Kenobi in place of Ezra there. Put isolate on Revan. Then kill Revan and/or others. Then Jolee revives Revan and anyone else killed. Then attempt to annihilate Jolee.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

• Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
    Platform:Android Phone
    What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2
    OS Version Android 9
    Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 478-475-664
    What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
    How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
    Summarize your bug I attempt to annihilate one of Revan's allies (Jolee) and he bounces back with full health and protection. This has now happened to me at least 7 times, and twice in a row this morning against opponent Tanahi in my squad arena. I noticed a pattern today although I'm not sure if this always holds true--both.times I had already killed Revan while Revan was isolated, then *after" Revan is revived by Jolee I attempt to annihilate Jolee only for my attempt to fail. (And then Nihilus's annihilate is back to a long cooldown and I have effectively lost the battle). Please please please address this bug. I have also seen others mention it on Reddit. My only hope to beat these teams is for annihilate to work consistently on Revan's allies.
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My team is Maul lead, Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Nest. His team this morning was Revan lead, Jolee, Bastila (Light Side), Grand Master Yoda, Ezra. But I have also witnessed this bug against teams with General Kenobi in place of Ezra there. Put isolate on Revan. Then kill Revan and/or others. Then Jolee revives Revan and anyone else killed. Then attempt to annihilate Jolee.
    Connection Type Mobile
    Please select your region North America
    Country United States

•  
Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Revan ally cannot be annihilated (Jolee in my case)

[ Edited ]

Hi @NattyBumppo81 ! Thanks for the report!

This situation is currently flagged for review by the development team. We have another thread going with good discussion, video, and a gif demonstrating the issue.

It seems to always occur with that sequence - an Isolated Revan is killed, revived by Jolee, and then Savior saves the annihilation target. If possible, try to avoid that sequence of events until this bug can be corrected. Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I tried to click on "occasionally," not "rarely." This bug hapoened in two consecutive battles for me this morning. It's a real problem for me given my strategy for taking out Revan teams.

Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi @NattyBumppo81 ! Thanks for the report!

This situation is currently flagged for review by the development team. We have another thread going with good discussion, video, and a gif demonstrating the issue.

It seems to always occur with that sequence - an Isolated Revan is killed, revived by Jolee, and then Savior saves the annihilation target. If possible, try to avoid that sequence of events until this bug can be corrected. Thanks!