★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Fort Taris
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/02/2019
Summarize your bug Somehow, the main quest split into two paths. I finished the one path and have the option to enter the heart of rage (Faye and Haluk are standing in front of my Javeling). The problem is that I didn't complete the 2nd path to retrieve Daxs journal etc. So the only way I can do those missions now is to talk to Faye and Haluk, then see the two cutscenes, then select the mission I want to do. This has happened with the past two missions now. I am sure this is not intended.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Somehow, the main quest split into two paths. I finished the one path and have the option to enter the heart of rage (Faye and Haluk are standing in front of my Javeling). The problem is that I didn't complete the 2nd path to retrieve Daxs journal etc. So the only way I can do those missions now is to talk to Faye and Haluk, then see the two cutscenes, then select the mission I want to do. This has happened with the past two missions now. I am sure this is not intended.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only way to enter missions is to talk to Faye/Haluk, watch the two cutscenes and then select the mission you want to go on.
What should be happening instead? They should not be standing there at this point in the game.

Somehow, the main quest split into two paths. I finished the one path and have the option to enter the heart of rage (Faye and Haluk are standing in front of my Javeling).

The problem is that I didn't complete the 2nd path to retrieve Daxs journal etc. So the only way I can do those missions now is to talk to Faye and Haluk, then see the two cutscenes, then select the mission I want to do. This has happened with the past two missions now. I am sure this is not intended.

Message 1 of 5 (2,820 Views)

Re: Return to the heart of rage mission, but it's not available

★★★★ Newbie

If, when you are selecting your mission, you go to the top right of your map all the way in the corner, the return to the heart of rage mission will be there for you to select.

Message 2 of 5 (2,424 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It is at the top LEFT, you barely see it as it is all the way up in the left corner Standard smile
Message 3 of 5 (2,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

It is not intended, just for the simple reason that it tells you that you can't return to the Fort Tarsis, and yet you can interrupt it by choosing and completing other missions. That is after you rode a Strider with your Javelin in it to the Heart of Rage.

To solve the issue either do what others said, i.e. select the mission in the very top left corner of the map. Alternatively you can start tracking the mission via Cortex Journal.

To complete other missions before The Heart of Rage, you may also attempt to do them from the launch pad. Though that might be intermittently unavailable. But I did all the Dax missions from the launch pad. Thought it's confusing from the story line perspective, because the Dax missions were supposed to be an alternative way to gather necessary materials for the Dawn Shield. So, you are not obligated to even start Dax story line after completing Mathias story line. Anyways, a small nuisance.

Message 4 of 5 (2,218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

omg, thank you. i have been looking everywhere for this answer.... for hours

Message 5 of 5 (1,873 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help