Re: Retuning early to see sim completed event earlier than expected.

by timarisunflower

Original Post

Retuning early to see sim completed event earlier than expected.

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone SE
OS Version 15.1
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start your sim in any event and then return to the app at a shorter period of time than what the event was supposed to last. And your sim says the event is completed.
What do you expect to see? My sim still working on completing the event I told them to do
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

I started my sim to complete a task (2 hour long Moderate event without boosters or spending sims cash to make shorter) and I come back 30 minutes later after the event first started to check on them/help them do the event and every sim except one (that is also apart of the same event) has checks over their heads as if they had completed the original 2 hour long event but only 30 minutes had elapsed since it started. 

i did not collect the rewards money for completing the event since I knew the proper amount of time did not pass by and I was correct on this because on my sim that was also apart of the event but did not have a check mark over her head had 51 minutes left in the actual event but her partner who she was in the event with had a check mark over his head to say it was complete. 

this is the second time this bug has happened today. Earlier my sims were doing events at the same time but only one said they were done way earlier than the rest so I checked the mark but left them alone. Then when I returned at the correct time for the event to end they all had check marks again even the one I did earlier and left alone(I didn’t start a new event after seeing they were mysteriously finished earlier than the three others). 

I have a screenshot of the bug that made both couples finish early, except one in one couple didn’t have a check over her head but the correct amount of time still left in the event. 

Message 1 of 3 (508 Views)

Hero
@timarisunflower I had this happen twice that my sim was doing long event and opened my game to see she finished short event. I collected the reward and restarted my game. After opening the game the sim was back doing the event she was supposed to be doing.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (419 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did this and it still keeps happening. And if it happens in a relationship story after I close and reopen the game, the glitched sim will say that they were doing a work shift. I haven’t been able to complete events back to back. And this keeps happening with different active sims in my game. 

Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)