Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Retirement Quest

by Dolphin720

Original Post

Retirement Quest

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s8+
OS Version Android Oreo
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003092247852
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my quests and Sims.
What do you expect to see? I did not retire any Sims yet, but the "Retire a Sim" quest disappeared, and the next quest, "Tree of Knowledge", appeared. I expect to see the Retire a Sim quest still on my list.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s8+
OS Version Android Oreo
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003092247852
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my quests and Sims.
What do you expect to see? I did not retire any Sims yet, but the "Retire a Sim" quest disappeared, and the next quest, "Tree of Knowledge", appeared. I expect to see the "Retire a Sim" quest still on my list.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Screenshot_20180625-140732_The Sims.jpgScreenshot_20180625-140850_The Sims.jpg 

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Re: Retirement Quest

★★★★ Novice

I have a problem with the same quest cant complete it please help I have retirement sims but cant do the rest

Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help