Retirement Bug

by tcpo97

Original Post

Retirement Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Oppo F3
OS Version 6.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003397570181
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hi, I've been playing the game for a while but this is the first time I've encountered the retirement bug. So I'm close to level 29 and I've played with 2 sets of Sims already and retired them. But this particular sim, I've maxed out his traits and its been 4 days already. I've made him play countless events, relationship stories, hobbies, careers etc. But it's not giving me the option to. I want to start a new generation of Sims and I was so excited to but he's not retiring!
What do you expect to see? I hope this is fixed and that I can retire my Sims with ease.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country India
Additional feedback I absolutely love the game and the customer service was really great especially Mike, but sadly my bug still isn't fixed.

Thank you, hope this is solved soon.
Message 1 of 4 (362 Views)

Re: Retirement Bug

★★★ Novice

Same here!

Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem now! The good upbringing trait is somehow blocking retirement because the one without it can retire 

Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)