by sashdsash

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Retired sim stuck in “another event”

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad, iPhone
OS Version 15.5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Retired sim stuck in activity. Other sims can’t start any activity with retired sim, because retired sim “in another event” - description under every event. Also it is impossible to move him to another home. I tried to remove sim by clicking on the “leave” button, but he still in the house and still stuck.
What do you expect to see? Retired sim should be “available” so other sims can  do events with him. I should be able to move stacked sim to another house.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia, Europe
Country Israel

Message 1 of 3 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Retired sim stuck in “another event”

Hero
@sashdsash Hi, please check that you have a normally functioning sim living on the same lot as the stuck sim and then check the stuck sim in the family portrait/generations tab. Click the sim and exit the family portrait.

You might have to restart the app before trying to interact with the stuck sim.

See if this would help in your game.

Before making sims passive/ retired it’s advisable to restart the app multiple times to make sure there aren’t any past events popping up completed, which might cause your sim get stuck if made passive/retired.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (592 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@sashdsash Hi, please check that you have a normally functioning sim living on the same lot as the stuck sim and then check the stuck sim in the family portrait/generations tab. Click the sim and exit the family portrait.

You might have to restart the app before trying to interact with the stuck sim.

See if this would help in your game.

Before making sims passive/ retired it’s advisable to restart the app multiple times to make sure there aren’t any past events popping up completed, which might cause your sim get stuck if made passive/retired.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (593 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@sashdsash i did the same with mine. couldn't click on the retired sim so i removed him and now he's stuck on the house lot getting in the way.
Message 3 of 3 (559 Views)