Re: Retired sim not available to socialize and complete events

by dancerlma454

Original Post

Retired sim not available to socialize and complete events

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad
OS Version iOS 12.1.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003574579920
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make the retired sim available to be called to socialize to complete the events
What do you expect to see? A green socialize bar not grey
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

I understand the retired sim has moved out and becomes a NPC but before I can complete an event a blue birthday cake appears and causes the NPC to move out but not be summoned back to socialize and complete the events I can’t get past level 7 in the better late than never event

Message 1 of 4 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

That's normal. Once retired sims get the birthday cake icon and move out they're gone from the game. 

Message 2 of 4 (884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the feed back! But I think it could be a bug bc I just heard back from the help team and they said they should still be able to be called to socialize. And to post it bc the more ppl discuss it the sooner it could be addressed. I hope so bc it’s annoying that I can’t finish that part. 

Message 3 of 4 (856 Views)

Fully retired Sims aren't available for socializing. You can only socialize with them when they still live in the house.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (749 Views)