Re: Retired sim cannot move out

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Retired sim cannot move out

★★★★ Novice
Hi, i have already retired my sim for almost two weeks now, but she’s stuck in ‘yoga’. She’s non playable but she’s always doing yoga all the time and i can’t seem to get her to move out. Refer attached pictures. How do i move her out? Is this a glitch? Thank you.
Message 1 of 30 (1,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

We just released a game update addressing this. Please, update your game to the latest version (11.0.0). Is it still happening for you?

I'm marking this as solved, but don't hesitate to use the reply button if you have any comments!

Thanks,
-Mai

View in thread

Message 17 of 30 (2,626 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, that is probably a glitch/bug. Did you retire her while a hobby event is on progress?
Message 2 of 30 (1,938 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hello, it’s not a glitch or a bug. Give it 3-5 days and you will see a birthday cake on top of your sims (balloon speech same as when kids growing old) once you click on that, the retired sims will be gone permanently. There are some relationships that can only be done with retired sims.
Message 3 of 30 (1,918 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I think the fact that the move out button for that elder is greyed out can already be considered as a bug. I remember reading one of the posts defining a bug as a software error when the game doesn't behave as we intended.

Also retired sims usually don't last two weeks. It only took 3-4 days (after retirement) before my retired sims show that blue birthday cake above their heads.
Message 4 of 30 (1,909 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry i don’t remember.
Message 5 of 30 (1,902 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Like i said in my post, she’s already retired for almost 2 weeks now.
Message 6 of 30 (1,901 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yes it seems so. I can’t do anything about it but it’s annoying haven’t been able to move her out.
Message 7 of 30 (1,900 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
You can try contacting EA about this via here:
https://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/?product=the-sims-mobile&platform=ipod

Or you can wait for the next update. Retirement bugs are usually fixed whenever the game is updated based on my experience and some posts I've read.
Message 8 of 30 (1,893 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for letting us know that this is happening in your game! Can you tell us what your player ID is? You can find this number in settings > help & about > about. It is 13 numbers, it will help our investigation into this! 

Message 9 of 30 (1,877 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for your reply. My player ID is 1003668378314.
Message 10 of 30 (1,861 Views)