Re: Retired Sim won’t move out

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717She retired in March so I have a feeling she might be stuck in my house for a while. I would like to start a new topic to share this potential bug, but I read on this forum that there is a new rule in place which doesn't allow newcomers to start topics until they are full members. I have tried to create a new topic, but the submit button doesn't work. I have also checked related posts, but no one seems to have the same problem as me. I would really like some help to set my sim free.

Message 11 of 17 (1,027 Views)

I think you're talking about official Sims forums. You can start a new bug post, make sure you fill all the field (also the title) and see if that works.

However I hope your Sim will move out on her own in a few days, as the game got updated. It might be the update will trigger her leaving. At least I'm hoping it will!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 17 (995 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. I retired a sim 2 months ago and there's no option to move out until now. The other turned into elders and evetually moved out but this retired sim stayed as an adult and no option to move out. My game is updated version.

Message 13 of 17 (923 Views)
Highlighted

Message 14 of 17 (900 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I am on version 13.0.0.
Message 15 of 17 (706 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It seems from the screen shots that everyone is trying to use the family portrait to move out their sims. Since the CAS update, you have to click the retired sim and then click the birthday cake to move them out.

rr475ts.jpg

Message 16 of 17 (671 Views)

★★★ Pro

my retired Sims only seem to stay in my household for two days and then I get a birthday cake over their head and click them since the last update. they certainly made it a lot easier to get rid of the retired Sims.

Message 17 of 17 (614 Views)