Retired Sim Disappeared

by SparkFlame

Original Post

Retired Sim Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad Pro
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Retired sim socialize button is grayed out. The cake icon appeared and they moved out and now I cannot complete the retirement events I started with them and the progress has disappeared. The same thing happened with the children that are no longer home.
What do you expect to see? The retired sim should still be around to complete evens just like all the other NPCs around town. Your website states that they will still be around which is not the case. I don't want to have to retire another sim and keep paying life tickets to create a new sim only to have the retired one disappear again. Not happy!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback

The above

Message 1 of 2 (460 Views)

Re: Retired Sim Disappeared

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SparkFlame 

When the cake icon pops up and you decide to retire a Sim, they will no longer be playable but they will still be part of the household. At this stage you should be able to interact with them, complete mentoring events and relationship stories.

Retirement 1.jpg

After some days a new cake icon will pop up over your Sim's head. If you accept to move your retired Sim out, he/she will no longer be available. The Socialize button will be grayed out and you won't be able to interact with them anymore.

Notice that you can tap on the button Not Right Now in order to keep them as part of  the household as long as you wish.

Is this what you have experienced with Kailee?

Tell us more about Nico. Did he also retire or did you move him out as he became an adult?

Retirement 2.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (431 Views)