Retaliate Datacron Bonus Mechanic

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 916-581-128
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The Retaliate datacron bonus mechanic on a JMK team was not doing the correct amount of damage.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight versus a team with Retaliate datacron bonus mechanic active. Check damage done in red or yellow numbers and check damage done to attacking character in white. Divide the white "retaliate" damage by the red or yellow damage to get the percentage. It should be 20-40-60% depending on number of stacks. It isn't.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I thought defense was playing a part but the fact that General Kenobi is taking the same percentage of damage as CAT implies defense doesn't affect it.
JMK's Galactic Legend Unique I believe does. Makes sense but it's not from the actual full stacks of Retaliate percentage. I have lots more screenshots and video.
https://youtu.be/D0tnJVoAyII

2022-06-25 (8).png
2022-06-25 (4).png
2022-06-25 (6).png
Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Retaliate Datacron Bonus Mechanic

Hero (Retired)

LS units take 20% reduced damage while Kenobi has the High Ground. So that part is correct: 0.6 x 0.8 = 0.48.

The Galactic Legend unique gives Kenobi himself another 30% damage reduction, and it appears these two affects stack additively before being multiplied; this is consistent with other mechanics in the game.  0.6 x (1-[0.2+0.3]) = 0.3.

So this appears to be WAI.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)

All Replies

Re: Retaliate Datacron Bonus Mechanic

Hero (Retired)

LS units take 20% reduced damage while Kenobi has the High Ground. So that part is correct: 0.6 x 0.8 = 0.48.

The Galactic Legend unique gives Kenobi himself another 30% damage reduction, and it appears these two affects stack additively before being multiplied; this is consistent with other mechanics in the game.  0.6 x (1-[0.2+0.3]) = 0.3.

So this appears to be WAI.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)