★★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Inside Ft Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/27/19
Summarize your bug I logged out to take a break and when I returned it showed on my status bar that I was back at lvl 1. Clearly I'm not since Kyler and Marelda are further into the game story. I still have all my quests and other things but my status bar shows lvl 1. I tried logging out and back in with the same effect.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It occurred on my secondary character. I tried logging into my main RustyWolf (call sign) and the HUD showed lvl 1 and BadWolf (my current pilot).
What happens when the bug occurs? HUD shows lvl 1
What should be happening instead? I should be at the correct levl

Kinda upset 

Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Reset to lvl 1

★★★★ Newbie

And now I'm back to lvl 19. I just finished talking with Zoe and the HUD showed the correct level.  Stil something to look in to.

Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

Re: Reset to lvl 1

★ Apprentice

Actually this happens Every time I have the sound go out, or the game stops working where I have to End task the game... It worried me at first but the worst thing it's done is delete the customization on one of my Javelins.  Now that doesn't mean it won't do worse things... Just that it hasn't done worse things than that for me.

It's just there are lots of other "Game Breaking" issues they should probably deal with first.

Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help