Re: Reset group members during the formation on Galactic War

by Brummbarr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reset group members during the formation on Galactic War

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Before the start of the next battle in the galactic war, I want to change the group of characters, I remove all characters and filled group with new, then I tap on any character, to see its characteristics, and then return to the group formation window and what I see - the group is reset to the old state. I think it is wrong behavior.

Message 1 of 6 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks @Brummbarr, I spend countless hours on SWGOH myself and I have to say that the idea of having preset squads is quiet appealing. Would you mind posting this on our other Star Wars Forum? Some of our studio members are keen for great ideas like this one Standard smile

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (548 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Same here, very annoying. 

Message 2 of 6 (557 Views)

Hey @Brummbarr & @quixtus,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Just to clarify, your squad formation resets when you attempt to view one of your characters stats however it doesn't launch the battle, is that correct? 

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 3 of 6 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That's right, and it happens on any screen where it is possible to form a group.

Also it would be great if it was possible to do something like quick presets, for example at the galactic war i use severeal squads depending on the opposing team. Something like my collage below

Squad formation presets feature request

Message 4 of 6 (534 Views)

Thanks @Brummbarr, I spend countless hours on SWGOH myself and I have to say that the idea of having preset squads is quiet appealing. Would you mind posting this on our other Star Wars Forum? Some of our studio members are keen for great ideas like this one Standard smile

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 5 of 6 (549 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks, I'll try.

Message 6 of 6 (514 Views)