Original Post

Accepted Solution

Report player

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? shmashmorshon
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. na
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? na
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? na
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Summary
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Attempting to report a player
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.06.21.03.20
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Sends me to the player's profile page
What should be happening instead? Report menu should open
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try reporting players

Sometimes when you try to report a player it redirects you to their profile page. Is this a bug or are certain players protected from reporting? I've witnessed multiple instinces of reportable behavior, from minor stuff like inactivity in a match to more serious stuff like use of racial slurs. When I tried to report the racial slurs, I was redirected to a profile page. Why?

Message 1 of 7 (1,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Report player

★★★★★ Expert
@scleratic You can also report players directly through EA Help.
Click here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Select Apex Legends
Select your platform
Select report concerns or harassment
Select Report Player
Select contact option

In the report, add information such as, name / server / time / and what happened. After sending, you will receive a confirmation via e_mail.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,051 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@scleratic You can also report players directly through EA Help.
Click here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Select Apex Legends
Select your platform
Select report concerns or harassment
Select Report Player
Select contact option

In the report, add information such as, name / server / time / and what happened. After sending, you will receive a confirmation via e_mail.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/
Message 2 of 7 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@scleratic I have this problem too and i need to know ASAP how to report them people is really rude
Message 3 of 7 (961 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@nataliadcc shouldn't our focus be on actual software hackers?! This rudeness thing is getting too much traction - EA/Respawn keeps banning people (based on posts in forums at least) for rude behaviour, yet hackers are running around with the same profile, hacker videos are not watched for months! to even attempt to look into possible cases.

Lol!
Message 4 of 7 (939 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Eshshshss you are right ,But the report process is a headache , starting there , if it would be easy I can assure i would be reporting everyone , i love that game and it drives me crazy when people act like that or do those kind of things , so EA fix That!!
Message 5 of 7 (892 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@nataliadcc the saddest part of all is the fact that EA/Respawn don't care too much - they still have not watched ANY of my videos I reported at the middle of the second split season 9.

They create damn book long guide how to report people and then just not follow up when people go through all of the extra effort.

Instead yeah let's ban people who hurt the feelings, because clearly that drives more people away than outright aimbotters.

To sum up:
1. ingame report system - check. Does not work (unless you report harrasment I guess) - check
2. easy cheat reporting system - check. Is not opperational - check
3. posts about "all hackers will be banned, 3rd party software will be banned bla bla bla" - check. Players running around with no recoil Macro at Diamond+ level not giving a * - check. Players running around with aimbot - check.

Apex I guess is a free testing ground for software assistant tools!
Message 6 of 7 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Eshshshss Please ban players who just jump off letters and turning on other players okay!!!
Message 7 of 7 (573 Views)