Re: Report of player and 350 dmg-SE44C cheat

by Major-Band1t

Original Post

Report of player and 350 dmg-SE44C cheat

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Report of player and cheat (Since the physics is being calculated by your servers you must be able to fix this, which is why I send this on the bug report page)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? officernickwilde (Thats my name, not the account whos user is using cheats with)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/04/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 07:36 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Blast
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? See video <3
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/30eco/xslhyg" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

So basically a user named Bobby_Boot_Job is using some cheat that allow him to do up to 350 dmg per shot(maybe more, however I only caught him doing 200 dmg on my recording) with a SE-44C

In case my video embed doesn't work: https://streamable.com/30eco

Message 1 of 3 (399 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @officernickwilde

If you would like to report another player for cheating, I recommend reading this article. Unfortunately, there's not much that we can do with such reports on a public forum Embarrassed

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (372 Views)

Champion
Holy Sh(t. He was what looks like a 100+ yards away, and you were moving. That gun should only have distance 30-40 yards and nerf 2.1.
Aimbot locked on and buffed gun. Clean hole thru you, dead center chest shot. Report - Report !! That is not fair. Sucks for the honest players. Good news is Cheaters will 9 out of 10, get bored and move on.

Good thing you have the proof. Great vid. Good job!!
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)