by SGosorn

Original Post

Repeating crowd noise Madden 19

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. The game becomes incredibly intolerable
How is this making it more difficult? It creates bad anxiety
How can we reproduce this experience? Eliminate distinctive crowd noise (what was that are you kidding me? Followed by (are you kidding me) Followed by a slightly louder (what was that are you kidding me?) but

Eliminate distinctive crowd noise after and before plays, you guys did a great job of eliminating “yeah..yeah, all day every day!” But unfortunately there’s a bug that creates a repetitive whiny lady voice that says “what was that are you kidding me!” Followed by “are you kidding me?” Followed by a slightly louder “what was that are you kidding me?” Before  the other repetitive distinctive crowd noise are less annoying but this bug breaks game for me just like the “all day everyday” sound clip from previous versions 

Message 1 of 3 (1,198 Views)

Re: Repeating crowd noise Madden 19

★ Novice

It’s definitely something that should just get thrown out, all games in fact should limit repetitive sounds. It’s like hearing a lyric from a song on repeat around 50-80 times a game 

Message 2 of 3 (1,189 Views)

Re: Repeating crowd noise Madden 19

★ Novice

First replying on the internet all together, it means that much to me that I came off the grid to voice this issue 

Message 3 of 3 (1,188 Views)