Repeated crash after latest update

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 6s
OS Version 11.1.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 376-472-266
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After the update the game crashes after the second content download of 19M. I’ve tried resetting and changing network settings and I also deleted and reinstalled the game. Same issue happens. Game attempts to start. Downloads 5M content pack then the 19M downloads. Then crash.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See above. Also has occurred on WiFi and on mobile connection
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Submit
Message 1 of 3 (167 Views)

Re: Repeated crash after latest update

★★★★ Novice
My game keeps crashing? I have cleared my cache, cleared my memory storage, uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted my Tablet and with no luck the game still crashes.

What is happening:
Game loads, loads 1st 5mb of data, then goes to blue loading screen with circle in center tells me it is loading 19mb worth of data and loads 1mb goes to 18mb still remaining and crashes. This happens everytime!

I am playing on a Android Tablet, that runs iOS 6.0 marshmellow, (this tablet doesnt allow me to change my OS) it is a Huawei Android Tablet.

Can you please send this up and fix the issue.

Thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (133 Views)

Re: Repeated crash after latest update

★★★ Newbie
Is it saying a new client is here? Mine says that but sends me to the App Store and then the App Store sends me back to the game, it’s an infinite loop
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)