Re: Repeatable events not awarding tokens

by chogm567

Original Post

Repeatable events not awarding tokens

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug If I play ball is life and win and collect the 1st token every time a play after and win I receive nothing, but it still takes my stamina. If after winning I click try again I don’t receive any tokens.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play ball is life complete the first win and collect your team token, the play the event again win and click continue and it will take u back to the map instead of giving u the reward.
What happens when the bug occurs? You don’t receive the reward that u earned.
What do you expect to see? The reward for winning the event.
‌Please fix and make this right, I’m a user who actually spent money on this product and I expect more from EA.
Message 1 of 4 (937 Views)

★★ Novice
Here’s what a repeatable event looks like after winning it once. This has been a week and I’ve yet to get a reply, as a player that actually spends real $ to better my team this has been very disappointing as I’ve always held EA and it’s Dev and QA team as the industry standard. Really, just at a loss (figurative and literal).
Message 2 of 4 (893 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I think, the new ball is life event is just give nba team token for the first win. It say repeatable because you can play it again and again to collect coins and xp not a token of nba team
Message 3 of 4 (874 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm annoyed by this too. You used to get an additional token with each repeat.
Message 4 of 4 (818 Views)