by msgninja

Original Post

Repair Truck Bug

★ Novice

Product: A Way Out
Platform:PC
Which mode has this happened in? Online Co-Op
Which character were you controlling? Vincent
Summarize your bug At the barn repairing the truck. The pipe was stuck on the truck so we was not able to push the truck to get the battery running.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I put the pipe in to lift the and hold it on the truck while Leo was changing the tire at the same time.
What happens when the bug occurs? The pipe was stuck in place while holding it and I was automatically kick off from the animation. I was able to walk around freely but the pipe was still stuck lifting the truck.
What do you expect to see? Pipe animation still continue and remove the log after tire change. Once that finish, be able to push the truck.

While holding the pipe to lift the truck stuck. Since it was stuck, you are able to walk around freely and remove the log. It should be two people to do that, not one. Have to restart checkpoint to fix it. Change tire first before using the pipe to move the log out doesn't cause the bug. Bug only cause when lifting the truck up while changing the tire at the same time.
Message 1 of 2 (1,025 Views)

Re: Repair Truck Bug

Champion (Retired)

Hello @msgninja

Please try repairing both your games by right clicking on them in origin and pressing "repair game". When its finished, try launching them again. Also, please try to reproduce the issue in local coop to see if it occurs there aswell (if possible). Also, try switching Characters for that one scene to see if that helps.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask inhere.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 2 (899 Views)