Rep points are not being adding up correctly

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? None of the seasonal strongholds are not are adding the 300-600 we were promised. It appears I'm getting no reputataion points at all really please fix this. I've already lost out of thousands of points and that's really messed up considering how difficult it is to finish the challenge (Championship of Tarsis) are already ridiculous to finish.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When. The boss did m
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 01
Summarize your bug 01/29/ 2020/ 930am
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See if you're characters are getting the correct amount of reputataion points.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get almost none, despite EA primed 300 per stronghold run , which I'm not getting.
What should be happening instead? Advancement in the Champion of Tarsis challenge

For the last few weeks Ive been getting never to nothing for the freelancer Or archanist reputataion, no matter how I do  For such a time consuming challenge, everyone experience the same issue  should have at least 1000 for both freelancer and archanist reputataion 

Message 1 of 5 (633 Views)

Re: Rep points are not being adding up correctly

@tvnt8c4mxp2  it's 160 RP like it was before... I know it's not a lot and won't help much to finish Champion of Tarsis but that's all we'll be getting Frown

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 5 (595 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@tvnt8c4mxp2 Unfortunately BioWare never said anything about increased rep from the seasonal strongholds, it was a bug that just got fixed with the most recent patch. Player should let other players know, but BioWare never promised anything. It’s back to the normal 160 rep now.

Also, be sure to check your totals only whilst in Ft. Tarsis, there is a visual bug that will show random totals or zero if your aren’t in Ft. Tarsis.
Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks guys I did eventually figure it out but it's kinda crappy of them to allow a bug like that to go on for weeks until people think it's the new norm and then take it away. Even at 300, Champion of Tarsis was a stretch but at 160, we're talking months of grinding. I'm about done with this game and it's sub-par upkeep and zero replay value. Once you have all the gear, what's the point? But thank you all the same.

Message 4 of 5 (542 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@tvnt8c4mxp2 Well, the gameplay is still fun for me. But I didn’t grind most of CoT, I just played the game and it progressed. Def grinding that one will burn you out.
Message 5 of 5 (523 Views)