Re: [Fixed] - My sim has disappeared after using passive

by 0Valhalla0

Original Post

Re: [Open] - My sim has disappeared after using passive

★★★★ Novice

It happened to me last week, after the update. One of my passive Sims dissapeared while he was passive. He has vanished from the family portait and from the relationships of his family and friends. I found him hanging on Parkside but he is acting like a NPC. So, sadly, the bug isnt fixed 😔

Message 41 of 44 (852 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem. My sims had a kid which I pretended was still a teenager and his name was Austin Jacobson. He wore a white and black jersey shirt and black shorts with black sneakers I think. I was looking for him in my sim’s relationships but I couldn’t find him. Finally I looked in the family portrait and I realized he freaking disappeared. It’s like he never existed. Luckily I have two other sims with a child but I’m still really pissed off and now I’m afraid to age him to an adult and leave him passive because then he might vanish too. This really needs to be fixed ASAP. 

Message 42 of 44 (727 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I’m so wanting to be able to do this, too. (Active/Passive). It is such an ingenious idea. Please, computer, work on this or whatever it is that you can’t do.
Please, please, please. I can’t let enough Sims go now, not retiring since I’ve had them so long now, I feel strongly about them and their stories/relationships. I know it maybe is greedy, but honestly, I still remember Cameron and her family, my greatest and closest Sim ever, no longer here. I know it’s the game. It’s life, too. But this is also my new most favourite feature of Sims Mobile.
Message 43 of 44 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello. Sadly I'm having this issue too. Two days ago I realized one of my passive sims was missing.

Product: The Sims Mobile
PlatformAndroid Phone
List the specific devices you play with: Motorola moto g20
OS Version: Android 11
How often does the bug occur?: Often (50% - 99%)
Steps. How can we find the bug ourselves?: I had a passive sim in one of my residences and when I looked for him was just gone.
What do you expect to see?: My sim back and the bug fixed.
Connection Type: Wifi
Please select your region: South America

Message 44 of 44 (475 Views)