Re: Rendering issue re: Curved Platforms inside Structure

by crinrict

Original Post

Rendering issue re: Curved Platforms inside Structure

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.92.145.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, all game packs, all stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build the first floor of a simple house. Drop single small, curved platform. on floor of house. Copy round platform and place it on top of the first one to make a slightly higher platform. Repeat. Glitch shows as rise in the ground with two platforms stacked, then as a strange shaped cut out of the platform side with more than two. This does not occur if the rounded platforms are stacked outside the structure (ie. on not-a-floor / the grass).
What happens when the bug occurs? Weird clipping goes on when I try to have more than one curved platform (stack of 2+) in a structure during building. I am also unable to add any platform trim/style.
What do you expect to see? A curved side to the higher than 1 platform platform.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Similar to, but not the same issue as : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Graphic-Glitch-with-Curved-Platforms/td-p/9717274/highlig...

Message 1 of 2 (613 Views)

Re: Rendering issue re: Curved Platforms inside Structure

Hero
@aphonicmelody Looks the same as this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Visual-glitch-when-placing-a-round-platform-over-another/... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (547 Views)