by Melanie1483

Original Post

Removing clothing from Sim in CAS auto-scrolls down to random item

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Snowy Escape, Dine out, Real of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine out, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour, Movie Hangout, Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS mode, then go somewhere random, click on a shirt/pant, and remove.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever I put on a piece of clothing, specifically shirt or pants, and then take it off, it takes me back to the ‘initial’.
What do you expect to see? Whenever I remove any clothing, it stays there. It gets quite annoying have to go all the way back up/down.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. First I tried removing all the cc mods/script mods, but the bug was still there. I had recently installed shaders so I removed the shaders but the bug was still there. Unsure if it’s because of the reshape application I had to install in order to input shaders?

I was unable to attach the video but I tried to take screenshots that made sense. Basically, when I go to the shirts ‘genre’ it opens up at a certain point, near the bottom of the list. If I scroll up and click on a shirt, then remove it, it forcibly scrolls all the way back to that ‘starting point’. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 8 (1,458 Views)

Re: Sims 4 CAS edit mode clothing list issue (?)

Hero
@Melanie1483 to be sure I understand you correctly, is this your issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CAS-no-longer-shows-what-my-sim-is-wearing-in-its-columns/td-p... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,428 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems like a similar issue, though I'm not sure. I managed to attach a video so please take a look at it. (I don't know if the video is viewable, I'm having a lot of issues just to attach a video)

Message 3 of 8 (1,417 Views)

Hero
@Melanie1483 it's nto really. Can you upload it to youtube (unlisted) or google or one drive and link ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,409 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, here is a link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av314_nqLoFhykvQmFnbror_HC1n?e=PRWqWP

Let me know if its viewable, Thank you!

Message 5 of 8 (1,401 Views)

Hero
@Melanie1483 It is. I'll test this tomorrow in my game. It does look a bit different but it could be the same source.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (1,389 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Alright, Thank you!
Message 7 of 8 (1,375 Views)

Hero
@Melanie1483 I tested this and can duplicate your issue. I think it's connected to the other but since it has different symptoms, I'm not going to merge this.

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,346 Views)