Re: Removed from guild during update says I did it.

by OLDJEDISANTA

Original Post

Removed from guild during update says I did it.

★ Novice

I went to the play store to get today's update.  Before the update everything was fine after the update I didn't look until another player asked why I left the guild.   I said I didnt.  Looked I to chat and somehow during the update it shows me leaving the guild.  I am now locked out of tb which I run for my guild.  I will also loose out on rewards, the guild looses out on my WAT shard i would have gotten everyone.  I tried ea and they sent me here.  I dont get why its so hard to fix this, i did nothing wrong but want the update.  Please help me out. My screen name is SANTAJEDI and my ally code is 662433916.  Please please someone help me.

Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@OLDJEDISANTA Hi there, I checked your account and indeed, our records show you left and rejoined the guild. I also checked your account in the backend for any potential associated errors and couldn't find any.
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do in this situation as we simply don't have the means to unlock the features that you currently have locked due to leaving and rejoining the guild.
Message 2 of 4 (308 Views)

★ Novice

Ok, I see what  your saying but I didn't hit any button to leave.  My account was fine before I did the update but after the update I was out of the guild.  This is what is so frustrating to me.  I did nothing personally and im out of the guild.  I'm going to loose rewards, the guild loses out on each player getting a WAT shard I would have earned.  I've been playing pretty much from the start.  I pour my heart and soul into this game because with my health its the one bright spot in my day.  But I fell kniw that I'm being kicked in the gut, for doing nothing more than updating the game. Not trying to be pushy but I feel wronged and just want to be mad right again somehow.

Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

★ Novice

I get that I won't be able to use my toons in the tb.  But I did nothing other than go get the update.  The removal happened during the update.  When I started the update I was in the guild when I opened the game after I was out of the guild.  My point is mostly is there anyway that I can get the rewards still that I would have earned in the tb.  I give my heart and soul to this game and this just feels like I dont matter to you guys. Not mad at you I understand your side of ghis but I did NOTHING WRONG other than ho after the update. My guild is full of a Bunch of great players who make my day better.  Not to bore you but my health sucks, between heart attacks, lung removed, gallbladder removed and numerous joint replacements the game has been there to keep my spirits high.   So please try and see my side if this.  I dont know how it happened I only know i dudnt do it.  Things happen sometimes with no explanation and this is one of them.  So please please help me get the rewards I would have gotten.

Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)