by EA_Habutai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Relative Harm Quest bugged

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Platform:Steam-PC
What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic Display Name? (optional) Arcthauras
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus
What time did this happen? Please include the timezone. 7.00 GMT
What class were you playing? Sniper / Gunslinger
What role were you playing? Damage
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Getting to the point where the objective is "Destroy the Communications Uplink" on the Imperial side of Onderon quest "Relative Harm" after scanning it and it is un-interactable so you cannot proceed with the rest of the quest.
What do you expect to see? Being able to interact with the communications uplink to destroy it and be able to enter the next stage of the quest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the Onderon quest "Relative Harm", after scanning the communications post with the macro-binoculars and attempt to then destroy it.

Can't proceed with the rest of the expansion or begin new content with this character.

Message 1 of 4 (4,778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Relative Harm Quest bugged

EA Live QV Team

We are aware that the Communication Uplink for the Imperial mission "Relative Harm" on Onderon cannot be scanned at the moment by some characters and are tracking a fix for the next update. 

@Arcthauras The Uplink should be scannable when you perform a relog on the mission step.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,749 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

We are aware that the Communication Uplink for the Imperial mission "Relative Harm" on Onderon cannot be scanned at the moment by some characters and are tracking a fix for the next update. 

@Arcthauras The Uplink should be scannable when you perform a relog on the mission step.

Message 2 of 4 (4,750 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, The Communication Uplink (for the Imperial Mission "relative Harm") is now scannable, but when I scan it, it disappears, and when it re-appears, it cannot be interacted with (destroyed, as the mission suggests) thus locking me out of the story.

Message 3 of 4 (3,990 Views)

★★★ Novice
@SulphurG Relogging reset the relay and allowed me to interact with i on pc, G. Hopefully it will for you too. Good luck.
Message 4 of 4 (3,930 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help