Relationships

by my_immortal88

Original Post

Relationships

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Moschino Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Form despised relationship with another sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim tries to form despised relationship with another sim, but the relationship panel shows that my sim and another sim are still acquaintances.
What do you expect to see? My sim should form despised relationship with another sim, and then the relationship panel should show that my sim and another sim are despised with each other.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim tries to form despised relationship with another sim, but the relationship panel shows that my sim and another sim are still acquaintances. I expect to see that my sim should form despised relationship with another sim, and then the relationship panel should show that my sim and another sim are despised with each other.

Message 1 of 1 (228 Views)