Re: Relationship stories dissapearing

by SalixCat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Relationship stories dissapearing

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy S10+
OS Version Latest
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) LKVLWN9
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In game?.
What do you expect to see? Able to complete relationship stories
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback

I have already previously posted, that the sibling rivalry story will not work. I've tried multiple times with different Sims and the story isn't available. 

It sounds as though a lot of other people have this issue.

On the topic of stories, my misery loves company story has also completely vanished. I was nearly the whole way through it, and now it's not even showing up as a story to pick between any Sims. 

It's gone missing?

So that's now two stories that aren't working. 

Message 1 of 2 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@JustJazzy81 

The Sibling Rivalry story is not working for a lot of players including myself because of an issue where siblings do not recognize each other.

Misery Loves Company is a friendly relationship. Could you share a screenshot of the relationships you can choose from between Sims after completing the Begin a friendship event and another screenshot that shows the status of this story on your relationship tab? Something like this:

Misery.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (494 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@JustJazzy81 

The Sibling Rivalry story is not working for a lot of players including myself because of an issue where siblings do not recognize each other.

Misery Loves Company is a friendly relationship. Could you share a screenshot of the relationships you can choose from between Sims after completing the Begin a friendship event and another screenshot that shows the status of this story on your relationship tab? Something like this:

Misery.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (495 Views)