by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Region Selector broken in Complete Edition

★ Apprentice

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Giddy Park
Summarize your bug When I try to select a region in the multiplayer portal, none of the regions will load. It says i'm playing on Unknown Region with 2 billion ping.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to reproduce this bug, but it happens to me every time I play the game. I seem to be the only one in my friend group effected by it.
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Peashooter
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? Happens with every character.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

The region selector is broken for me in Complete Edition. It always says Unknown Region, and won't load any regions for me to select. Unlike other versions of BFN, the bug won't fix itself by restarting or waiting for a minute on the region select screen.

Message 1 of 4 (719 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Region Selector broken in Complete Edition

Community Manager
@ID_M_AB_EN_SONIC To confirm does the console have a region set in its settings? If so can you change, then change back and relaunch the game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (557 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ID_M_AB_EN_SONIC To confirm are you connected to a network?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (630 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I am connected to a network and playing in a public gjddy park.

Message 3 of 4 (602 Views)

Community Manager
@ID_M_AB_EN_SONIC To confirm does the console have a region set in its settings? If so can you change, then change back and relaunch the game?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (558 Views)