Recurring TW Bug causing sporadic crashes (5/22/19) (5/26/19) & (6/5/19)

by KyJoe_Cool

Original Post

Re: Recurring TW Bug causing sporadic crashes (5/22/19) (5/26/19) & (6/5/19)

★★★ Newbie

yes same here.

Crashes did dicrease but the lag got way worse, especially TW,GA etc., everything runs in super slow motion and lately also my phone gets hot, untik i shut down the game, than it cools off.

Message 51 of 79 (1,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

872196C3-4E42-4F49-8117-B918DEDB4F73.png

Oh well, maybe we’ll get lucky next time 💩 Apparently this 3 months old, 374 times reported in 13 different threads is NOT a known issue 😏

But flagging a known issue for a character no-one has yet and won’t have for a long time (Wat Tambor) now THAT’S important!! And the “badge” issue?? haha... yeah, how could we go on living without the badge showing!? Excellent “known issues” that are pointed out here... ficxing both of these will definitely improve the gameplay for everyone... not like this silly crash bug - no no, not important

Great job, CG 💪🏼 If you can’t fix it... ignore it 🔥

Message 52 of 79 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Two more crashes in the past hour... once in hAAT raid and once in GAC

It’ll be a fun adventure adding GAC to the crash fest 🥳

Nothing like an awesome, meaningful event, where banners count towards winning, then have your game crash so you lose banners 🥳🥳

But hey, at least CG fixed the urgent issue with the badge not showing in TB until you restrted the game... major crisis averted 😬😬 That could have ended horribly had it not been fixed ASAP 😱😱

Party on, CG

Message 53 of 79 (1,129 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here. I have to restart the game after every TW battle and 2 weeks ago it starter to crash on HAAT raid so i'm not able to solo it anymore and because of this i'm gettin bad rewards. Actually you don't have to play tw battles it's pretty enough just to open a tw holotable and after that no matter what you gonna do shopping in the shops or playing galactic war your game will crash and if u didn't you can play whole day. So according to this that is not a hardware issue there is just a bad code somewhere that forces game to crash for no reason. On HAAT raid clien just can't post results to the servers and instead of trying he just crashing. It happens right between "victory" and the results screen.

Message 54 of 79 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@exsul_x3 

Yeah, this is DEFINITELY something CG screwed up in the coding... and now they don’t know what the heck they screwed up, so they just ignore anything remotely related to crashes... if they don’t adress it, they don’t have to deal with it, coz then the issue doesn’t exist

I already had my first crash in Geo TB... happened in my second CM going into wave 4... screen just stayed black with background sounds still being on... nothing to do but to force close and restart... CM wasted 👎🏼

My game crashes daily and almost everywhere... but it’s 100% certain to crash if I just open a TW and then return to the main cantina... and also, hAAT is 100% certain of crashing as well... havenmt been able to tag a decent score for well over 2 months due to this issue... I even had a crash in the DRevan event.

CG will NEVER fix this issue... as I posted in the screenshot above, they are not even recognizing this as a known issue... they are ignoring it and all of our reports on here go unread... at some point we will grow tired of reporting this issue knowing nothing will be done... and CG wins by silencing us to death

Message 55 of 79 (1,099 Views)

★★ Novice

Now it’s crashing without a TW open.

crashed during my 2nd CM in geo TB and right before the victory screen after soloing HAAT.

getting tired of this, will stop playing soon if it persists 

Message 56 of 79 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand it’s getting even worse....not only GAC, GeoTB Combat Missions as well! So we Officers prepare the schedule and tactic, then I spend extra time for modding and tactic, at the end I go for the mission with DR, first crash, great, right while loading. Second crash once again, this time 3rd wave, ok, what do I do now, except blowing up my room and the whole game?! I don’t think I will tolerate guiding a Guild, taking extra time and having no guaranty this game works. Patience is a virtue, but doesn’t last forever

Message 57 of 79 (1,045 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Never had crashes during Hoth TB (LS and DS).

Now it crashed twice during Geo TB Combat missions (completed 1/4 and 2/4).

This should be a priority 2 bug (priority 1 being: game completely down for all players).

impact: thousands of players (ive got many of players in my guild with crashes and this is just 1 guild)

chance: for thousands of players about 100% during an active TW

impact * chance = high risk/priority

Action by EA/CG: Let's ignore it?!? (I reported this bug in march for 1st time and bugs are put on solved).

Please communicate and fix the issue.

Message 58 of 79 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Novice

Furthermore  buttons won’t show up, so I have to restart the game and refresh....so also pvp still affected, great!!!!

11B2CA61-B8C9-4246-B4DC-4F844C41F883.jpeg
A80F4F1E-FD2A-4EDE-8DFB-BF069D4E3413.jpeg
Message 59 of 79 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Here we go again!!

In the past 45 minutes, I have experienced three crashes.

A crash in hAAT raid going in to phase 4 (which ALWAYS happens) and two crashes in Geo TB.

I entered one CM and it crashed in wave 2. Then I entered a second CM and it crased in wave 2!

This game is now officially un-playable on my iPhone 6 Plus... and CG couldn’t care less!!

F U CAPITAL GAMES!!!! There’s a special place somewhere for a greedy, arrogant company like yours!!

Message 60 of 79 (1,008 Views)