Re: Recurring TW Bug causing sporadic crashes (5/22/19) (5/26/19) & (6/5/19)

by KyJoe_Cool

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
Yup. I’m having issues now in GEO TB too. I guess I’m gonna have to try that force close in between battles thing more now. Not only for TW but now also for the GEO TB.
Message 71 of 79 (1,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Btw. Forgot to post this here but me and a few buddies of mine run a massive swgoh community discord server. Some of the people who wrote on this thread about crashes are already on it actually. Here’s some more info about us. Come check us out. Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/SWGOH-Coffee-Shop-Massive-Community-Discord-Server/m-p/80...

Message 72 of 79 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, this happens during GA and TB as well for me. (It still happens in TW)

Message 73 of 79 (1,093 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@MoonGravel Yeah I know. Very frustrating. If you try the force close after every battle it gets better from what I’ve noticed personally.
Message 74 of 79 (1,075 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still happening as of 6/23/19 and 6/24/19 in both TW and GA

Message 75 of 79 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice

I had an internet error again during TW.

I have been facing too many crashes or internet errors.

And my internet is not bad.

I posted a message last week, but I'm still looking forward an answer.

I think it's time to quit this game.

Delete the account.

And say goodbye.

One minute after the error I logged in again.

My internet is not the issue here.

Screenshot_20190808-135209_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190808-135205_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190808-135330_Heroes.jpg
Message 76 of 79 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Aaaaand it’s back 😂😂😂

With the recent update the crashes once again returned to the game

Yesterday, I experienced 1 crash during a GeoTB battle and sporadic non-vital crashes while moving around the different game modes

Tonight, I also experienced crashes in GeoTB (two crashes this time), a crash during a fleet arena battle and more sporadic crashes while moving around the different game modes

How come, everytime you guys (CG) release an update, something else gets ruined? Last time we were i here reporting these crashes for 3-4 months before they were finally fixed... P L E A S E do not keep us waiting another 3-4 months again... with the added bottle neck of Relics now in the game, along with several other bottle necks, we have enough pain and suffering without also having to deal with daily crashes

thank you

Message 77 of 79 (871 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

A week later and crashes STILL happen daily!

I experience several crashes daily in anything from Fleet Arenas and Squad Arenas, to TW, GAC and basically anywhere in the game!! It’s EXTREMELY frustrating having the game crash during especially TWs and GACs...

... and to no surprise, CG has neither mentioned anything about the crashes returning after the recent update last week nor have they bothered to adress the crazy lagging either

I know this report will go un-noticed by CG and be ignored per usual - standard MO when they don’t know what to respond 🤷🏼‍♂️

Message 78 of 79 (829 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

And almost another week gone by, wit this issue yet again not being mentioned like it was Voldemort!

But ofcourse we did get several new packs and bundles to buy... too bad this crashing/lagging bug isn’t something CG can make money fixing... maybe sell a pack or bundle in the store where this issue gets fixed if you buy it? I made that suggestion before... then CG could maybe even make bugs and then sell bundles to have it fixed? A new way to make money perhaps?

I am still experiencing these crashes daily during Squad arenas, Fleet arenas and also during TWs and TBs... I realize CG doesn’t care and never will, but that will not keep me from reporting the issue... eventhough there might be at least another 3-4 months before this issue is even acknowledged let alone fixed! And when it finally DOES get fixed, CG will release another game update that once AGAIN messes up the game, haha... fix one thing amd mess up two other things... the CG way. Are we sure CG isn’t the old Zynga?? haha

Message 79 of 79 (794 Views)