Re: Recurring TW Bug causing sporadic crashes (5/22/19) (5/26/19) & (6/5/19)

by EdgeSunny

Original Post

Re: Recurring TW Bug causing sporadic crashes (5/22/19) & (5/26/19)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah. Also to your question, yes. Sometimes it happens to me after an update during startup when loading the game. After that it typically works the second or third time. Unless you have a strong WiFi or internet connection of the sort, you get a message saying error network connection lost please try again. 9 times out of 10 I get that message. 

Message 31 of 79 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Game still crashing during TW (I also reported this bug in March 2019).

Message 32 of 79 (983 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yup... the crashes are out of control!! Too bad CG doesn’t care about this... I doubt they can/will fix this issue... after their most recent QoL update a couple of months ago, a lot of phone models were rendered obsolete... this has, despite popular opnion, absolutely NOTHING to do with “too many people being online at the same time during TWs” This is a * up by CG, plain and simple

Every TW I participate in, at least 50% of the battles I enter crash... not to mention this also and ONLY affects P4 of the hAAT... not phases 1-3... not hSTR... not hRancor... ONLY P4 of hAAT... I guess more people come online during P4, than any other phase or raid? haha

Anyway, the game is close to being unplayble and CG couldn’t care less... they haven’t even flagged this as a “known issue” in their known issues posts... I guess, if they admit there is an issue here... they kinda HAVE to fix it... but if you ignore the fact, they can just turn the blind eye...

... the only answer we get... “reinstall the app and let assets downlod properly for about 45 minutes” and if this doesn’t work, try again... coz the game works fine on all phones except fpr iPhones 6 and older... so, it HAS to be out phones, right? haha What other conclusion could one reach? 

Message 33 of 79 (975 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

why has this been put in solved. i know you guys are looking into this, but its clearly not solved.

again during this tw today i lost two top teams due to this most frustrating issue.

can you guys put some more resources on this? this has been going on for way too long.

this is absolutely destroying the player experience for your customers.

Message 34 of 79 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah, use your best teams, then count it as a tie. This has been going for ages now...

Message 35 of 79 (953 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Nothing has changed! Just went in for JKR mirror battles and crashed again! Are we insane? Takes each Time a lot of preparation and strategy and at the end always the Same, game crashes and no akzeptable support at all. 

No Event or GA is Running parallel to TW now, so you sure have to fix it asap! Really unacceptable

Message 36 of 79 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice

several Guild members Play with an older iPad Version than Mine and everything is fine with them, as well as iPhone Users, should be a Bug, nothing to do with Apple products. Please fix it! It can't Go on like this for ages 

Message 37 of 79 (916 Views)

★★★ Novice

Furthermore still hanging during pvp against DR/Malak, it happens 30% of the battles, fight buttons won’t show up all of a sudden in the middle of the fight, autoplay doesn’t help either...

4C5E4E83-8BDF-49AF-AF42-F0308424C9CC.jpeg
Message 38 of 79 (901 Views)

★ Novice

This happens to me as well playing on an iPhone 5s. One thing I've found though that has nearly eliminated the problem is to hard close the app, open it back up, fight the battle, repeat. It's a pain in the * having to hard close in between every battle, but I've not had many crash issues since doing so. Which suggests the issue is sitting somewhere in the cache for iPhone platforms.

Message 39 of 79 (883 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@retroarena Yeah I don’t know why this has been marked as “solved”. I didn’t even click “accept as solution” either. It’s still happening.
Message 40 of 79 (866 Views)