Original Post

Re: Disconnected during solo battles

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing happend to me 

Message 41 of 65 (462 Views)

Re: Disconnected during solo battles

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me for the 6th week in a row. Im effing sick and tired of this. EA is costing me coins and cards and trophies. If it happens again Im deleting Madden and Im not buying it ever again

Message 42 of 65 (450 Views)

Re: Received DNF at end of Solo Battle

★★★ Novice

Same issue on PS4. Finished the game 42-10 the game closed as it always does when you press exit. I received no experience, no points for the game, and it says dnf. This is the third issue, separate from the others, that I’ve had with madden 20 and we’re a whole month into it. It’s unacceptable EA. Get it together! 

Message 43 of 65 (428 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me. Thought this issue was fixed in last update

Message 44 of 65 (422 Views)

★★ Novice

I just received a DNF when I won 35-10, I thought this issue was fixed?

Message 45 of 65 (495 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Check Muthead.  It’s a game issue not your Xbox.  Lots of people getting DNF or no credit for regular solos. I just got it myself.

Message 46 of 65 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is kind of stupid. Every time we get a big update we have to wait for EA to figure out the bugs that cause us to lose Battle points and not even get compensated for their issues

Message 47 of 65 (471 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

There is currently extended maintenance, did you get your DNF today? If so, it sounds like you may have been in a game while maintenance was underway.

Server Maintenance: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/248615/routine-server-maintenance-thursday-september-...

Blueberry.png
Message 48 of 65 (464 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I been got mines awhile ago
Message 49 of 65 (459 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry My DNF did not happen during the maintenance. It occurred after the morning maintenance and about a half hour/hour before the unscheduled maintenance.
Message 50 of 65 (451 Views)