Received DNF at end of Solo Battle

by tookieblue

Original Post

Solo battles disconnect

★★★ Newbie

I was just on solo battle #7 and got disconnected before the game even started and it gave me a DNF. I was averaging 25,463 through my first 6 games. If I kept that pace, I would have been in top 25 for sure. Maybe even top 10. I contacted ea.help.com and they told me to post in this forum for help.

“Hello dxxxxx cxxxx,

Thank you contacting EA help, it has been a pleasure speaking with you.
I am delighted I could assist you with your issue today as you were not getting the rewards because you get an DNF as this the game has been controlled by the servers so please post this on the forums : https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/236283/madden-20
Thank you for contacting EA Help and For any queries with EA games, you can always contact us or please check our knowledge base at help.ea.com for self-help options.
Thank you and Happy Gaming.

Still need help? You can reach us on help.ea.com .

Ashish B.
EA Help”

Message 31 of 65 (1,008 Views)

Re: Why did i play solo battles and won them but everyone of them said DNF

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Thanks, it's very frustrating.
Message 32 of 65 (988 Views)

Re: Recieved DNF Solo Battles MUT 20

★ Novice
@godukeCB I been getting DC with 6seconds left the servers for battles are shocking man cost me a tier of rewards this week!!!!
Message 33 of 65 (970 Views)

Re: Recieved DNF Solo Battles MUT 20

★ Novice
@godukeCB Fumblerooskis all round!!!!!!
Message 34 of 65 (968 Views)

Re: Solo battles disconnect

★★★ Novice

Yea that happened to me Friday night so I just played enough to get maximum rewards without being top 100 was frustrated 

Message 35 of 65 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also received a dnf after winning my first one that counted them won 17-7 and got to the menu and it said dnf. So I take it I loose out on this weeks solo battle rewards for doing good and winning. Will the teams that had this happen be compensated for this huge error and us loosing out on rewards as it's the beginning of the game where the rewards are way more crucial to improving our teams?????? Please let me know how y'all plan to make this up to us.. thank you.

Message 36 of 65 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don’t think they can do anything is what I was told, I think this is happening because the game just came out and that ain’t got all the bugs out yet 

Message 37 of 65 (905 Views)

Re: Received DNF at end of Solo Battle

★★★ Newbie

Got 3 DNFs with excellent LAN connection, would have easily gotten to Legendary reward tier as I always do, peeved by this and would like reimbursement, I've invested alot in EA and have bought every Madden since 2005. Please help rectify, I know it's not my internet connection but the EA servers.

Message 38 of 65 (873 Views)

Disconnected during solo battles

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Svveetsweetmage
Date/time issue occurred 9/9/19 11:50AM EST
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug The servers dropped my game in the middle of a solo battle. Every single item in the house remained connected to the internet, and I was able to access other games on Xbox following the crash. Please do not tell me this is a “internet provider problem”. Both Xbox live and every single item on it have worked throughout this crash.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check to verify the nature of the dropped connection, using my ea sign in.
What happens when the bug occurs? The solo battle registers a DNF, and I am kicked out to the main menu.
What do you expect to see? A make right or the chance to replay the DNF solo battle.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

See title and description. The server crashes are a serious problem with this game when you do not allow players the chance to make up what is lost.

Message 39 of 65 (900 Views)

Disconnected during solo battles

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Creatorab6
Date/time issue occurred 09/09/2019, 5:35PM EST
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I was playing Solo battles and was about to finish when it started to lag a little and I thought it was weird because it was offline but then about 30 seconds latter it disconnected me and took me back to the starting screen where you select a mode, so I clicked back on ultimate team, went back to solo battles to see it counted the game as a DNF and got 0 points. This was really disappointing as I was having a really good game as well and I don’t want to have to wait a whole weak again to compete in the top 100 due to a bug.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens randomly I’m sure you can find other people who get the same issue but for me I was just playing solo battle then it happens.
What happens when the bug occurs? Starts to lag in solo battles then a few seconds later it disconnects me and takes me back the the starting screen even though I was able to log right back in and still had connection but it still counted the Solo battles game I was in as a DNF and 0 points
What do you expect to see? Reset the solo battles game that it disconnected me from.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I was playing Solo battles and was about to finish when it started to lag a little and I thought it was weird because it was offline but then about 30 seconds latter it disconnected me and took me back to the starting screen where you select a mode, so I clicked back on ultimate team, went back to solo battles to see it counted the game as a DNF and got 0 points. This was really disappointing as I was having a really good game as well and I don’t want to have to wait a whole weak again to compete in the top 100 due to a bug.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? I never switched it out or messed with it so it should be the standard Xbox one S graphic card.
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 GB of DDR3 RAM with memory bandwidth of 68.3 GB/s

• I really need to get this game reset because I go for top 100 each week and the 0 points because a bug disconnected me is very frustrating and gives me no chance a getting me weekly goal.
Message 40 of 65 (863 Views)