Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 12:00 am 8-2-19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Game completed got xp but game said dnf
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure first time I’ve experienced this
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything is normal except it just said dnf got xp and everything
What do you expect to see? I would like some reimbursement for my win every loss is crucial in solo battles and I was undefeated would’ve been top 100
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 12:00 am 8-2-19
Summarize your bug Game completed got xp but game said dnf
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure first time I’ve experienced this
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything is normal except it just said dnf got xp and everything
What do you expect to see? I would like some reimbursement for my win every loss is crucial in solo battles and I was undefeated would’ve been top 100

Product: Madden NFL 20
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TookieNobles89
Date/time issue occurred 12:00am 8-2-19
Summarize your bug Finished a game got xp, but game result said dnf (did not finish) which resulted in a loss in solo battles
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure this is the first time I’ve experienced this
What happens when the bug occurs? Game ends as normal loadout as normal everything normal just said I dnf
What do you expect to see? I would like my points every loss in solo battles is crucial and I was undefeated so far would’ve been top 100

Message 1 of 65 (2,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game issues

Community Manager

@tookieblue 

It sounds like the game may have been disconnected at the very end when results were being submitted to the servers. We unfortunately can't change the results of those matches or re-add attempts, I advise doing these steps below before jumping into more Solo Challenges/Battles to ensure you don't experience this going forward. There could be some type of hiccup in the connection and these basic steps below usually knock those out.

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 65 (2,013 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@tookieblue 

It sounds like the game may have been disconnected at the very end when results were being submitted to the servers. We unfortunately can't change the results of those matches or re-add attempts, I advise doing these steps below before jumping into more Solo Challenges/Battles to ensure you don't experience this going forward. There could be some type of hiccup in the connection and these basic steps below usually knock those out.

Reboot the Network

1. Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 65 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don’t think it was a connection problem because it didn’t send me to the home page, it didn’t send me to another screen or anything it did what all normal games does except it said dnf for my results on the game. I got the stats for the game only difference was the dnf

Message 3 of 65 (2,006 Views)

Re: Received DNF at end of Solo Battle

★★ Novice

Same issue happened with me last night on the Xbox one s . I finished the game normally how you would and when I went to check my score it said I had DNF but my points I received were on top of it  , and I also gained experience from the solo battle match .

Message 4 of 65 (1,989 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I was last night for me too and I’m not sure if I got points I know I got xp because my bar moved 

Message 5 of 65 (1,980 Views)

★★ Novice

@tookieblue wrote:

Yes I was last night for me too and I’m not sure if I got points I know I got xp because my bar moved 

Yeah , it shows in the picture I put that I got the points of 23000 or so but gave me a DNF and it cost me top 100 because of it 

Message 6 of 65 (1,975 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here that’s why I care I estimated that I would’ve at least got 22,300 and that would’ve put me in 

Message 7 of 65 (1,964 Views)

Community Manager

@tookieblue @RyuTakeshi 

Did you both notice any sort of error messages at the end of the game? How did the game end, exactly?

Good news is that it sounds like it could be a display error since you got the points though, which is better than not receiving points at all.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 65 (1,959 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@tookieblue @RyuTakeshi 

Did you both notice any sort of error messages at the end of the game? How did the game end, exactly?

Good news is that it sounds like it could be a display error since you got the points though, which is better than not receiving points at all.

No it was just a normal exit the solo battle back to the ultimate team menu no error codes or anything . Once I loaded back into the ultimate team menu from the game it told me I had a DNF but I clearly won the game 35-14 and the 23000 points didn’t get added my score which caused me to miss the top 100 . I would’ve been top 30ish . 
Message 9 of 65 (1,952 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mines had the score too but dnf on it and it was normal as well nothing different at all 

Message 10 of 65 (1,947 Views)