Rebels Basic Training bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone 6S
OS Version 11.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 182-162-933
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In the Rebels Basic Training Event tier V, I am only able to use the abilities per the story line, When it comes to "Attack the enemy with HAIR TRIGGER to deal some damage" Commander Luke Skywalker is the toon selected and his abilities to select, forcing me to use Destined Strike. The next ability I am forced to try to use is USE THE FORCE, however the ability that I'm being forced to use is Deadeye. The next ability that I'm to use according to the script is Deadeye. This is where the toons get back in the correct order for me. Since I was forced to use Deadeye on the last tern it is no longer available to use and I can't go past this without shutting down the whole app.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone
OS Version 11.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 182-162-933
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In the Rebels Basic Training Event tier V, I am only able to use the abilities per the story line, When it comes to "Attack the enemy with HAIR TRIGGER to deal some damage" Commander Luke Skywalker is the toon selected and his abilities to select, forcing me to use Destined Strike. The next ability I am forced to try to use is USE THE FORCE, however the ability that I'm being forced to use is Deadeye. The next ability that I'm to use according to the script is Deadeye. This is where the toons get back in the correct order for me. Since I was forced to use Deadeye on the last tern it is no longer available to use and I can't go past this without shutting down the whole app.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy, although the timezone I play in is North America, Eastern Standard time

IMG_1104.PNG
IMG_1105.PNG
IMG_1103.PNG
Message 1 of 5 (1,089 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rebels Basic Training bug

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We flagged this as a bug which can occur if you select Princess Leia instead of Obi-Wan Kenobi when prompted to use R2-D2'2 "Smoke Screen".

Meanwhile, in order to avoid this issue, please select Obi-Wan (as prompted) and you the tutorial will prompt the correct character abilities.

Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,148 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We flagged this as a bug which can occur if you select Princess Leia instead of Obi-Wan Kenobi when prompted to use R2-D2'2 "Smoke Screen".

Meanwhile, in order to avoid this issue, please select Obi-Wan (as prompted) and you the tutorial will prompt the correct character abilities.

Thanks.
Message 2 of 5 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still kills me dead using all thevtraing tools. Need to fix this song I can complete it. Kills obi was b4 I can smoke screen him causing all characters to be out of sink. Tried this battle over 200 times now and it just won't work as specified
Message 3 of 5 (962 Views)

★★ Novice

I just can't select anybody .

Message 4 of 5 (433 Views)

Hi @theoozedubz

This bug was corrected in a patch last year. There is a new different bug, with multiple threats discussing it right now, but not the issue described in this thread.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/173287/content-update-6-20-2018