Re: EMPIRE BASIC TRAINING IV

by drekky76

Original Post

Re: Rebels Basic Training bug

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue, is there a work-around?

Message 51 of 99 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on my site. Can not pass tier3 mission.

Message 52 of 99 (1,270 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have tried to call and complain but they made it so difficult and plus I could barely understand the person on the phone, thick accent and muffled line. I just thought what is the point. This is not good enough, not even close to be being a little good enough!
Message 53 of 99 (1,247 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here

Message 54 of 99 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also have this issue on Android phone.
Message 55 of 99 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is over a week old. It is seriously causing delays in the progress of the game. The least they could do is respond with an ETA of the fix or something. Rather sad such a huge company can't fix a minor bug in over a week...

Message 56 of 99 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi I having the same issue and I wanna know how can I fix ir? Or ir it Will be fixed soon

Message 57 of 99 (1,092 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It has been NINE DAYS that I and many others have been waiting for a resolution to a fix in the game. I am bitterly disappointed in the ZERO progress and nil response to the community as I have never been kept waiting without ANY information this long in my 42 years. Come on EA, show some professionalism and dedication to your paying customers. If you can’t fix it, let US know! Is the business understaffed? Are you all incompetent? Have you employed lazy slackers? As I have no information to contradict, I am going to assume ALL of the above!
Message 58 of 99 (1,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the customer service around this error is laughable

Message 59 of 99 (944 Views)

★★★ Newbie
you say its flagged but nothing is being done about it..what use is that? game ruined
Message 60 of 99 (908 Views)