Rebel y wing

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? None
OS Version Whatever is the latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 946 113 715
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Dispell all buffs on target enemy ( nope doesnt work against hounds tooth( and inflict shield disruption ( nope that doesnt work either in fact hounds tooth gains shields) protection is disabled ( nope this actually gives hounds tooth more protection) Immune to protection up ( broken) and bonus protection ( nope)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? rebel y wing vs hounds tooth this happens every time you use ion torpedos when hounds tooth is taunting. it doesnt work and is broken
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

As I said above, rebel Y wing Ion torpedos dont work. Its completely broken against Hounds tooth and has no effect at all. In fact after it hits hounds tooth gains protection up from ion torpedos when the text specifically says 

“Dispell all buffs on enemy target and inflict shield disruption for 2 turns. Then deal Physical damage to them. the Y wing gains taunt for 2 turns. 

Shield disruption: protection is disabled, immune to Protection up and bonus protection. 

if you are trying to make rebels compete with the other fleets then pease fix this as those of us who arent whales are still using rebel fleet. 

Message 1 of 4 (306 Views)

Re: Rebel y wing

@Therev71 Hey thanks for the report! A couple of questions about what you saw:
1. Did any of your ships have Breached at the time? If so, Ion Torpedo can remove Taunt but HT will immediately regain a new Taunt through his ability Trandoshan Barricade.
2. When you used Ion Torpedo, did it apply the "Shield Disruption" debuff to HT? The attack itself does not disable protection and make the target immune to bonus protection and protection up - those effects are part of the SD debuff. If HT resisted it (or cleansed it by using a basic attack), those effects would no longer occur.

Thanks!

★★★★ Novice

Hi! Thanks for the response.

Both times when it had and didnt have taunt it didnt work and none of my ships had breeched

Also it did not apply the shield disruption buff it gave protection to hounds tooth in fact it stacked more protection on hounds tooth

Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Therev71 Remember that Shield disruption is a debuff, and can be resisted. If it's resisted, HT will not be immune to protection up and so will gain it like normal.

Also remember that HT has +50% Tenacity when not taunting, which will greatly increase resist chance.  If SD is resisted, the attack will remove the previous Protection Up, but Trandoshan Barricade will provide a new 25% protection up in response to the damage.