Rebel ship not cleansing with Falcon active

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 8
OS Version Android 11 Oxygen
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482-395-986
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Rebel ship not cleansing when having three debuffs (including marked from Razor Crest), while Han's Millennium Falcon is active.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a Fleet battle with the Rebel fleet vs Razor Crest, make sure one of your ships get two debuffs plus marked and see what happens.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Sweden

I was doing a battle against a Holdo fleet with Bounty Hunters when my Biggs X-wing had two debuffs (Breach and Defense down) and was attacked by Razor Crest's basic ability, inflicting marked. The Falcon's unique states that it dispels all debuffs when a Rebel ally is inflicted by three or more debuffs. Yet this didn't happen. During the same battle it cleansed other stuff, so I reckon it has to do with the specific Marked debuff. No harm done, I still won the battle so I don't want any kind of compensation, but just wanted to bring it up for future instances.

Screenshot_20210728-062117_ea8b9242944f91dd81d89dfbdfd99883.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rebel ship not cleansing with Falcon active

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @Frazpike and thanks for the report.

We have been able to reproduce this and have brought it to the attention of the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)

All Replies

Re: Rebel ship not cleansing with Falcon active

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @Frazpike and thanks for the report.

We have been able to reproduce this and have brought it to the attention of the team for further investigation.

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)