Rebel Roundup IG-88 bug allows infinite stacking

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy A5
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 533993544
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug IG-88 gets infinite offense-up stacks from "Many Disintegrators" If he last-hits the last enemy of an encounter. After said encounter ends and the next one happens, IG-88 can stack infinitely as long as he kills at least 1 enemy on every turn afterwards. Stacking ends and has to be re-initiated by repeating the last-kill of the encounter.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have IG-88 Last-hit last enemy of encounter continue killing with IG-88 until you can't.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Switzerland

So far it seems to have only happened with IG-88. I am not so sure if the same applies with other BH, but in the few runs I did to try it (actually only 3 runs, one for each stage, not enough crystals for resetting and recording) it has only occured with IG-88.

This bug makes him borderline broken because if you can manage his turns to always kill someone it becomes stupidly easy to reach 20+ stacks by the time you hit encounter 8/8. 

Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)

Re: Rebel Roundup IG-88 bug allows infinite stacking

I don't understand the mechanics you're describing. How does he get infinite stacks?

If he kills the last enemy in a wave, what happens? Does he need to have the Disintegration buff on him? If so, does he start the next wave with it as well? And then if he kills an enemy does it stay on him instead of disappearing as expected?

★★★ Novice

Yes. You just basically kill the last enemy of the wave, and he will begin the next round with the buffs you get from activating it, aka crit up and the other, and when you kill someone on the next turn, after the initial condition is met, then both the buffs and the offense up stacking persist until you take a turn with IG-88 where he doesn't kill someone.

Practical example: Wave 1, you kill 5 out of 6 enemies, then you kill the 6th with IG-88 and you go to wave 2 with the other enemies. IG-88 starts the turn with all buffs from "Many Disintegrators" and can stack it again if he kills someone on the next turn. After a kill has been made, or the extra turn expires otherwise, the buffs are supposted to disspell and the stacking is supposted to stop until the next activation of the skill. 

For IG-88, with this bug, it potentially means you have to activate it only once and you get free stacking throughout the entire 8 waves if you properly manage kill order. 

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)

I was able to replicate this behavior with IG-88, Embo, and Bossk. My squad was zzBossk lead, boba, ig88, embo, cad bane.

My guess is that any bounty hunter who disintegrates the last enemy on a wave will start the next wave with the buff.

★★★ Novice

Thanks for testing and verifying it.

As far as I know, the transition from one wave to another should cleanse any buffs except non-removables and pre-taunts. 

Message 5 of 5 (216 Views)