by Da_Bauers

Original Post

Rebel Roundup Glitch

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 2XL
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Boba Fett's Execute special ability is causing him to gain stacks of "Many Disintegrations" even when the special event ability wasn't selected on the previous turn during the Rebel Roundup Assault Battle using Bounty Hunters.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter any Tier of Rebel Roundup with Boba Fett on your team. Don't select Many Disintegrations and then use Execute with Boba Fett. If using Execute is successful in killing an enemy, the stack count for Many Disintegrations above Boba's character increases.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

N/A

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: Rebel Roundup Glitch

I just tested this, and Boba's Execute did not grant him any stacks of Many Disintegrations.

I tested it on Tier 1 (I had already completed tiers 2 & 3), and did it both when Boba had 0 and 1 stacks (in case it would only add to already existing stacks).

Do you have any more information? Did you get screenshots (before and after the execute), or video of it occurring?