Realm of Magic [Multiple Bugs]

by jayglover158

Original Post

Realm of Magic [Multiple Bugs]

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EPs: Get Famous, Cats & Dogs, Get Together, City Living, Seasons, and Get To Work GPs: Realm of Magic, Strangerville and Dine Out SPs: Vintage Glamour Stuff Free Packs/Stuff: Holiday Celebration & Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find the bugs by playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? There are three bugs that I have came across since I bought Realm of Magic and updated my game to the latest version- Bug one: I asked one of the Sages in The HQ if he could train me on magic and instead of standing closely and looking at my sim he stood far apart and was looking in the opposite direction but was still interacting. Bug two: When I click fast forward my Sim turns metallic looking and the only way to remove it is by changing outfits. Bug three: When I click the challenge to dual interaction it will take 5 minutes for the duel to start but both sims will stand there looking at each other ready.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see- Bug one: The sage to face your sims and interact Bug two: I don't expect to see this metallic effect at all Bug three: The duel to start straight away
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated the game to the most recent and bought Realm of Magic at the same time.

Hello,

I've recently updated my game to version 1.55.108.1220 for Mac and at the same time I bought Realm of Magic. Below I have noticed a few bugs that doesn't seem to have been submitted, if you've experienced the same issues then help by replying and if you've managed to fix the issue then please share how you done it!

Bug one: I asked one of the Sages in The HQ if he could train me on magic and instead of standing closely and looking at my sim he stood far apart and was looking in the opposite direction but was still interacting.

Bug two: When I click fast forward my Sim turns metallic looking and the only way to remove it is by changing outfits.

Bug three: When I click the challenge to dual interaction it will take 5 minutes for the duel to start but both sims will stand there looking at each other ready.

Message 1 of 2 (745 Views)

Re: Realm of Magic [Multiple Bugs]

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @jayglover158 !!!

First of all, thanks for taking the time to report those issues to our team. High fiveThis is massive and does indeed contain a lot of relevant and most of all helpful details! Thanks so much for that!

As I can see you use mods with your game. Please ensure that you tested all of these issues in your game after you removed mods and CC from your game and confirm if these bugs still occur for you even though Mods & CC are disabled.

Also, looking at your report, I can see that it does not refer to one specific issue but to several different issues at once. Which is not a bad thing, but to make it possible for our team to keep track of how many players are affected by one specific issue, we would indeed need a separate report for each of those issues.

But don't worry, you probably don't have to create a new report for each of those bugs that you saw. Make sure to check out this compiled list of Known Gameplay Issues and you can just hit Me Too on those reports available already.
Feel free to link me the new reports that you created here, so I can forward the relevant information to the rest of our team. Standard smile
Here is Crin's guide for how to create bug reports. Standard smile

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat

Dag dag for now Wizard

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (662 Views)