(Really, really want to fix )Mermaids, toddlers, and toddlers come in two shapes

by mengzhu123

Original Post

(Really, really want to fix )Mermaids, toddlers, and toddlers come in two shapes

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: 模拟人生4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Simplified Chinese
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let the mermaid couple or marry and have a baby with the human, then urge the baby to grow up in the CAS interface to save the family
What happens when the bug occurs? A child has two faces
What do you expect to see? Children have only one appearance, not two
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This has been a problem with previous updates as well as current ones

360截图20200316213524480.jpg

Hopefully that will solve the problem

Message 1 of 2 (387 Views)

Re: (Really, really want to fix )Mermaids, toddlers, and toddlers come in two sh

Community Manager

Hi @mengzhu123

We have an open bug report on this here: "Children/Toddler Spellcasters have Alternate Form in Gallery" . Please check it out and click the 'Me Too'; button. I'll lock this thread in the meantime so as not to split up the information on this bug report.

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)