Really getting sick of these crashes!!!!!

by imm0rality

Original Post

Re: Really getting sick of these crashes!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Same here Frown

C903F452-6BEC-45E2-82A2-5D34A6215058.png
Message 31 of 39 (613 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem occurred after I defeated a squad in TW. I lose my team, their team stays on the board.

57380DF1-38E5-4A26-94DF-46649BC14E77.png
Message 32 of 39 (581 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too, this has been going on since early in the week. But I don’t get that screen message, the game simply closes. I’m in Ireland. Using IPad Air, IOS version 12.1.4. I lost a battle in the last TW cos of it. 

Message 33 of 39 (579 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So, what is the rationale and or explanation for some players getting their teams back and the battles reset, while others have not ? 

Extremely frustrating, but yet again, what isnt frustrating with this game anymore .

Message 34 of 39 (560 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m not even getting an error mine just force closes whilst loading a battle, if it happens really early in the loading screen I get to save my team and get 20 points for win even though it says 1 battle on the enemy team. If it happens just as the team loads up I lose the team. Has happened Atleast 7 times today and started since the QoL update. The game has become laggy and you need to issue a fix right away you can’t let this persist for another TW. Already have a ticket of my own going for iPhone users but it seems it’s happening for lots of people now 

Message 35 of 39 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Game also crashing for me with no message. Lost my last GA because of this annoyance and keep losing a bunch of free points in TW because of it. Also happens EVERYTIME on the very end of Haat raid, so I never get to the score screen, making me lose all the damage I've done.

Message 36 of 39 (522 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem.
iOS 12.1.4 iPhone 6.
4 teams lost today in TW, 3 in past TW.
1 fleet arena battle, but at least 5 times in last week.
3 haat solos lost due to crash in P4.
All this is clearly due to last update.
Message 37 of 39 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fix this problem, I am tired of the crashes! No use playing this game, if it cost the guild the win 

Message 38 of 39 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This needs to get fixed it’s been a mess. Since the last update. Crash during arenas and TW are not cool
Message 39 of 39 (476 Views)