Really getting sick of these crashes!!!!!

by imm0rality

Original Post

Re: Really getting sick of these crashes!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

We had at least 4 people lose their squads after winning this tw.  It's especially frustrating since most of us only have one counter for certain types of squads.

1553368952292.jpg
Message 21 of 39 (589 Views)

★★ Novice
I submitted a report too about 45 minutes ago
Message 22 of 39 (568 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had two crashes.  One happened at the end of the battle and I got the screen that says you have to restart.  One happened as I started the battle.  I didn't even get to take a turn and it immediately just restarted.  There was no confirmation screen or anything.

Message 23 of 39 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ewokin on Sunshine had several crash, have on lock down, after encouraging people to hit early and often...pretty much worse case scenerio, happens far too often, and I’m more than annoyed

Message 24 of 39 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Call the phone company with a problem...usually end up with worst service issues and autimated systems, disconnects, ect.

EA - One of World’s Top Game creators

Has perhaps the lamest web page and navigation & service wise of any for just aboit anything    Think about it

Message 25 of 39 (520 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem, wiped of a team and the game crashed today it's so annoying

Screenshot_20190323-122541.png
Screenshot_20190323-122541.png
Message 26 of 39 (516 Views)

★ Apprentice
Our guild had at least half dozen or so this happened to before we halted attacks. Too bad they were Revan counters. Solid squads wasted there. Please update asap when this is resolved.
Message 27 of 39 (499 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As I reported before, this happened to me and several of my guild mates. Seeing reports that people are getting their teams back and the affected battles reset.  I, nor any of my guild mates, I have had this correction made as of yet.  Would be nice if someone at CG would comment on this .

014A6F76-892F-4A0F-BB66-6B4C3CFA124F.png
Message 28 of 39 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure how many crashes, do know I had a motivated guild ready to pounce early & often...now on lock down and disappearing onto their days...TW mojo and the net results ate and will be another bust...epic ridculousness😧

EA web page and service sucks too.  With all the games you develope, one would think your web page would exceed that of my 12 year old neighbors for Pokemon cards...but doesn’t!

Message 29 of 39 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here Frown

F521B667-5B86-4DA3-A0F7-0710B620F633.png
Message 30 of 39 (462 Views)