Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Really getting sick of these crashes!!!!!

by cavedave72

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

Same here Frown

C903F452-6BEC-45E2-82A2-5D34A6215058.png
Message 31 of 39 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem occurred after I defeated a squad in TW. I lose my team, their team stays on the board.

57380DF1-38E5-4A26-94DF-46649BC14E77.png
Message 32 of 39 (159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too, this has been going on since early in the week. But I don’t get that screen message, the game simply closes. I’m in Ireland. Using IPad Air, IOS version 12.1.4. I lost a battle in the last TW cos of it. 

Message 33 of 39 (157 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So, what is the rationale and or explanation for some players getting their teams back and the battles reset, while others have not ? 

Extremely frustrating, but yet again, what isnt frustrating with this game anymore .

Message 34 of 39 (138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m not even getting an error mine just force closes whilst loading a battle, if it happens really early in the loading screen I get to save my team and get 20 points for win even though it says 1 battle on the enemy team. If it happens just as the team loads up I lose the team. Has happened Atleast 7 times today and started since the QoL update. The game has become laggy and you need to issue a fix right away you can’t let this persist for another TW. Already have a ticket of my own going for iPhone users but it seems it’s happening for lots of people now 

Message 35 of 39 (107 Views)

★★ Novice

Game also crashing for me with no message. Lost my last GA because of this annoyance and keep losing a bunch of free points in TW because of it. Also happens EVERYTIME on the very end of Haat raid, so I never get to the score screen, making me lose all the damage I've done.

Message 36 of 39 (100 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same problem.
iOS 12.1.4 iPhone 6.
4 teams lost today in TW, 3 in past TW.
1 fleet arena battle, but at least 5 times in last week.
3 haat solos lost due to crash in P4.
All this is clearly due to last update.
Message 37 of 39 (83 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Fix this problem, I am tired of the crashes! No use playing this game, if it cost the guild the win 

Message 38 of 39 (66 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
This needs to get fixed it’s been a mess. Since the last update. Crash during arenas and TW are not cool
Message 39 of 39 (54 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help