Re: app reset

by Beslan7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Could you please mark one of the other two guys comments as the "accepted solution", it just makes things easier for when people are searching with the same problem:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ/Accepting-a-Solution-How-do-I-do-it-and-why/m-p/6986#U6986

@brewski1983 wrote:

my app has been reset is there a way i can return to my previous level

EDIT: Btw I have no affiliation with EA or Answers HQ, I just speak as someone that likes to click on "Solved" posts when searching for fixes.

Message 1 of 3 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
Is it just me or did the thread kinda break when it was moved, Aaron?

I can only see my reply and you saying you moved it.
Well just in case I'm going to remention the fix:
If you games is starting from the start and seems to be wiped or reset, please try playing through the tutorial, then press the gear icon on the home screen (top left) and sign into your Game Center or Google Play account to reload your account.
If this still doesn't help, in that same menu press "Contact us" to privately tell the devs and get personal help!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (618 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I'm glad this worked out. I'm going to move it to the feedback/suggestions board Standard smile

-Aaron

Message 2 of 3 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Is it just me or did the thread kinda break when it was moved, Aaron?

I can only see my reply and you saying you moved it.
Well just in case I'm going to remention the fix:
If you games is starting from the start and seems to be wiped or reset, please try playing through the tutorial, then press the gear icon on the home screen (top left) and sign into your Game Center or Google Play account to reload your account.
If this still doesn't help, in that same menu press "Contact us" to privately tell the devs and get personal help!

Message 3 of 3 (619 Views)